It used to be that the only way to get all kinds of results for your skin was to undergo a variety of different procedures. However, the HydraFacial MD® has changed the way that the cosmetic industry works by combining the ability to cleanse, exfoliate, extract, hydrate, and replenish the skin’s antioxidants with just one procedure.
Why is HydraFacial MD® a Better Facial?
Unlike traditional facials, HydraFacial MD™ enhances your skin’s health by nourishing and hydrating the skin while simultaneously removing dead skin cells and extracting impurities. This soothing, non-irritating treatment offers a number of significant skin-enhancing benefits:
- Removes dead skin, impurities, and damage through gentle exfoliating action
- Cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates with the unique spiral design of the HydroPeel® tips
- Helps the skin look firm, lifted, and smooth with gentle infusions of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid
- Improves the appearance of common skin complaints such as fine lines/wrinkles, hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin), oily skin, and congested skin
- Non-invasive, non-surgical treatment that can be completed in less than 30 minutes
- Delivers instant, powerful results with no discomfort or downtime
- Safe and appropriate for all skin types (even sensitive skin)
What Can I Expect From the HydraFacial MD®
Unlike chemical peels or laser treatments that come with a little bit of pain and discomfort, HydraFacial MD™ is both relaxing and reinvigorating! Every facial is custom-formulated with different serums for every skin type. These five basic steps are utilized in every facial.
- Cleansing and exfoliation: removal of dead skin cells to reveal new, healthy skin
- Acid peel: to gently loosen dirt and debris from the pores
- Extraction: automated extractions through patented vortex suction to effectively clean the pores without irritation or discomfort
- Hydration: infusion of hyaluronic acid and antioxidants to restore optimal levels of hydration and nourish the skin
- Protection: regular use of custom selected at-home skincare products will enhance the results of your HydraFacial MD™
How Often Should I Get a HydraFacial?
Many of our clients see visible improvements in the radiance, and texture and tone is just one session. Our skincare professionals will recommend a monthly maintenance regime to keep your skin looking it’s best.
Are There any Side Effects or Downtime After the Facial?
No! Unlike other treatments. there is no recovery or downtime after a HydraFacial which means that you don’t have to worry about any recovery.
Can I Receive a HydraFacial MD® if I’m Pregnant?
Unfortunately, because HydraFacial’s use antioxidants and hyaluronic acid to nourish the skin, they are not safe for women who are pregnant or nursing.
Can a HydraFacial be Combined With Other Treatments?
It depends on the types of treatments that you want to combine with your HydraFacial. During your initial consultation, you and your skin care professional will create a customized skin care plan that’s designed for you and your skin type.
Numed Medical Aesthetics is conveniently located in the San Juan metro area. We are pleased to offer non-invasive HydraFacial MD® to restore and maintain your skin’s healthy, youthful glow.
Call (787) 644-1010 to schedule your consultation with one of our skincare professionals.